Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

INTERVIEW TIPS


Questions Tricks: Share Your Personal Weakness
As is common in the interview if you are asked a trick question that 'complicated' to answer. Post this time focusing on how to answer the question "Tell Yourself weakness".

This question is usually asked when almost at the end of the interview, where the interviewer uses these questions to find out and test creative thinking interview candidates.

Ussually inexperienced candidate will:


Being nervous, nervous and take a long time or are not able to answer this question in a short time.
Describing the evils of self can lead the interviewer panel resorted to waive the application of the candidate.
Try to avoid answering the following questions by asking questions to the interviewer's response to delay responses.


Tips to answer this question:

1. Tell weakness which can impact positively
How? By telling your interest or skills that indirectly affect the environment. Example:

Sample answer1
 "Responding to a question, sir, what I could see in me is, when I start concentrating on a task, I find it hard for me to stop, arrived back home I see clearly even imagine the task."

Sample Answer 2
"I am a people person and cheerful, to say sometimes I think I over-Spend time with a client, entertainers sake of the client."


2. Tell weaknesses not closely tied to the work
Another way is by telling weakness unconnected with the employment sought. Depends also on the panel of interviewers, sometimes termuduga candidate can use this opportunity to change the mood to a more cheerful mood with a little humor.

Sample Answers:

"The main drawback sekalui myself - I have no direct talent in cooking, once I tried to save budget meal in the apartment. I'm trying to make dried fish cooked sour, but when I enter chili je pot, keep out smoke puffs until the fire alarm rang .... what else panic continues. Exit je home, jiran2've gathered because both of them thought there was a fire ... since So I'm not afraid to try, trying to explore cooking again. "

Note that the sample does not reflect direct answer weaknesses of the candidates in the discharge (except if applying in cooking!). Chance tells the experience may become a joke and humor to relieve stress among panel interviewer. In addition, it also gives the impression that you are a people person and good at communicating.

You can also use other experience as you experience drawing, swimming, car repair and so that indicates you may not be gifted in certain areas, tp knowledgeable and competent in the job you have applied for.

Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment